TikTok users are quite the trailblazers, so it’s no surprise that they’ve come up with a photo editing technique that turns ordinary camera roll selfies into a vibrant, sunny dream. All this Golden Hour hack requires is an iPhone and a selfie of your choice. From there, you’ll dive into a world of adjusting vibrance, hue, saturation, and more that will take your photo on a journey of twists and turns – but trust the process! Once that’s all done, it will easily become one of your best edited selfies yet. TikTok user @AnauGazzThe video of the hack so far has recorded 13 million views and has inspired many other users to try it out for themselves. Psst . . . the results are all good. Single. time.
I tried the new tik tok iphone “hack” edition 👀 no modifications ⮕ modifications pic.twitter.com/aAXY7AJVTZ
– strong and cute (@jazmintheegreat) May 1, 2021
How to do photo editing hack on iPhone TikTok
- Set the exposure and brightness to 100 (optional).
- Set the highlights to -35.
- Set the shadows to -28.
- Set the contrast to -30.
- Set the brightness to -15.
- Set the black point to 10.
- Set the saturation to 10.
- Set the vibration to 8.
- Set the heat to 10.
- Set the tint to 39.
- Set the sharpness to 14.
- Set thumbnail to 23.
- Set the brightness and exposure to 0 (only if you have done the first step).