We are looking for a qualified and experienced Java Backend Developer to join our team, you will be responsible for writing software codes for the enhancement of existing applications and the development of new applications. You will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development and you will support the creation of user-centric systems and solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- Compile and analyze data, processes and code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the development team and other team members to establish goals and design more functional and consistent code to improve the user experience
- Develop ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participate in ongoing education and training to stay current with best practices, learn new programming languages, and better support other team members.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Diploma and Skills:
- A degree in computer science, management information systems, computer engineering or a closely related field is required.
- Minimum of one year of experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment.
- Development and working experience with Spring, Tomcat and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of the CMS framework
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail
- Very organized